We here at the Florida AIDS Walk & Music Festival love our fundraisers. Without you, we wouldn’t have raised over $1.5 million in lifesaving funds last year. You give this event purpose! This year, we will have some cool prizes to reward you for meeting certain milestones.
Raise $100+ and get a limited edition 2020 Florida AIDS Walk T-shirt
Raise $250+ for a fanny pack (plus the T-shirt above)
Raise $500+ and you’ll earn2020 Florida AIDS Walk fan, a tote bag, and the fanny pack and T-shirt above.
Raise $1,000+ and you’re a Power Walker! We’ll reward you with all of the above plus a custom beach towel made specially for the Florida AIDS Walk. And you’ll get premier parking plus access to the VIP Area!
Raise $5,000+ and you’re a Power Walker Plus! You’ll get all of the benefits of a Power Walker, plus an awesome beach chair (you can pick it up after the Walk so you don’t have to carry it around with you as you’re walking), as well as an invitation and recognition at the AHF VIP Party!
Between February 26 and March 4, whichever team captain adds the most new team members to your team will win a VIP package so you can enjoy the party in style.
The minimum goal for winning is adding 8 new team members. All teams of 10 or more will receive a team sign to carry on the route.
Every new member added to your team between 12 pm ET Wednesday, February 26 – 12 pm ET Wednesday, March 4 will count toward your challenge total. The team captain with the highest challenge total (adding at least 8 members) will get access to the VIP area, VIP Parking and 2 drink tickets. The second-place team captain will win 2 drink tickets and a $10 food truck voucher. Winners will pick up their VIP credentials, drink tickets and food truck vouchers from the Rewards tent on the day of the event.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR Team Challenge
- Any registered team captain who adds the most team members, adding at least 8 members, to their team during the challenge period, as defined below, shall win a first prize. Second prize shall also be given out to the second placed registered team captain.
- The challenge week shall begin on 12:00 pm ET Wednesday, February 26 and end at 12:00 pm ET Wednesday, March 4.
- The first place prize is access to the VIP area, VIP parking, plus 2 drink tickets and is valued at $150.
- The second place prize is 2 drink tickets and a $10 food truck voucher. and is valued at $30.
- The first and second place prizes will be redeemable at the Florida AIDS Walk on Saturday, March 21, 2020.
- In the event of a tie, which shall be measured to the hour, minute and second intervals of submissions, all of the individuals with a tie for first place or second place will be given first, or second place prizes.
- Entry shall be done by means of adding newly registered team members online via the Florida AIDS Walk website during the challenge period.
- The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
- Winners will be selected on Wednesday, March 4, 2020 and will be notified via email on file.
- We retain the right to modify this promotion and/or the prizes available at any time. Should modification be necessary, the winners will be notified via email and a comparable prize of equal or greater value will be offered.
Top Fundraising Rewards
The Top 5 Fundraisers will get all Power Walker Plus benefits, premium parking and Ultimate VIP status for you and a guest. Ultimate VIP status includes a Meet & Greet with talent, VIP Deck access, and an invite to and special recognition at the AHF VIP Party.
The Top Fundraising Team will get a premium team area on the beach, a banner team sign and Ultimate VIP status for the team captain (plus one guest). Ultimate VIP status includes a Meet & Greet with talent, VIP Deck access, and an invite to and special recognition at the AHF VIP Party.
The Largest Team will get a premium team area on the beach, a banner team sign and Ultimate VIP status for the team captain (plus one guest). Ultimate VIP status includes a Meet & Greet with talent, VIP Deck access, and an invite to and special recognition at the AHF VIP Party.
Teams of Ten or More
Teams of ten or more (as of 12:00 p.m. ET on March 16, 2020) will receive a team sign to carry on the route. You’ll also receive additional rewards that will be announced at a later date.