Hello, and thank you for visiting my Florida AIDS Walk & Music Festival webpage! We're aiming high for this year's 5K fundraising walk, taking place on March 18th 2023.
Why support my team?
- We serve over 8,000 community members each year: gay Latinos, their partners, other persons of color, persons with HIV, transgender persons. While we focus on the undeserved gay Latino community, we welcome ALL community members for our services!
- South Florida's Miami-Dade and Broward counties rank 1st and 2nd in the nation for their rates of new HIV infections.
- Most new HIV cases in Miami-Dade are amongst gay Latinos. Gay Latinos and their partners are also in the top three priority groups for Broward County.
- Latinos Salud is the only gay, Latino HIV agency in the state of Florida with free, walk-in services. With services until 9:00 PM nightly, we make it convenient for everyone to get the support they need.
- Government grants help cover most— but not all --of our costs. Donations help us close the gap, so we can reach further, and help more community members. Best of all, when you donate to my page, your donation will be matched 100% helping Latinos Salud to provide more:
Please make a donation of any size by clicking the button. Your gift makes a direct impact on my goal to save lives right here in Florida from the devastation of HIV/AIDS. Together, we are making a difference!