The Florida AIDS Walk & Music Festival raised over $2.7 million last year. Let’s do even better this year. All proceeds go towards lifesaving services for people living with HIV and AIDS here in South Florida.
The funds you raise and your participation will support us in our mission to:
- Provide care and services for people living with HIV and AIDS.
- Implement and expand free testing services through mobile testing units and other programs in Southern Florida.
- Support educational efforts to prevent the spread of HIV and AIDS and reduce societal stigma.
- Provide free or low-cost medical care for HIV positive people in need.
- Help produce a walk and festival that reinforces our sense of community and reminds us that when we stand united against HIV and AIDS, we can do amazing things.
Join us and make a real difference for those in need.
Need help getting started? We put together a helpful list of fundraising tips and tricks to support your fundraising efforts.
- Start fundraising early. It never hurts to be the first to email your friends and family to make the ask. Use one of the sample emails in your Participant Center to get started.
- Change your Facebook cover photo to the Florida AIDS Walk & Music Festival website banner. Download our images for Facebook here.
- Post on social media and ask your friends and family to make a donation to your personal fundraising page. Download our social media conversation bubbles here.
- Tweet out your fundraising appeal or post one of our social squares on Instagram or Facebook. Download our images for Instagram here.
- Create a Fundraising Event: Put together a yard sale, car wash, or dinner party to help raise funds.
- Ask your donors to ask their employer for a matching gift.
Problems downloading our tools? If you are using Google Chrome, right-click on the link and choose "save link as" to save the download on your computer. Or use a different browser.